Realtek Network Drivers

Realtek posted new network drivers and rom’s this month.

EDIT by Fernando: Thread title customized to open this thread for all Realtek Ethernet drivers

@GnarZ77 :
Such information without any link and without any information about the driver compatibility may be interesting for a few days, but will be garbage in a few weeks.
If you think, that a thread about the latest/best Drivers for on-board Network Controllers (from Broadcom, D-Link, Intel, Marvell, Realtek etc.) is missing within this Forum, feel free to start it, but such thread should
a) contain more information about the latest/best drivers (version, date, compatibility and download links) and
b) be kept up-to-date by the thread starter, when a new driver has been released by the related manufacturer.

obviously it will be found at the official realtek site, i do not share info about generic stuff.
Just wanted to share the info since it is allrready a month old, also a new pxe rom has been released, this has been posted in the UBU thread (UBU hasn’t been updated in a while either)
If it is not appreciated , i’ll draw my conclusions yet again.

@GnarZ77 :
We appreciate each info about new drivers, but do you really want to start each time a new thread, when Realtek or Marvell releases a new Network driver?
Contrary to Station-Drivers this Forum focuses the driver related information on the Storage and USB drivers.

Hi,

I was able to find other drivers with worse or better succes but i was never able to pick the right lan driver . This is the last driver i need and its so hard to choose optimal one which will perform the best. I hope you can help me with this last driver.

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_79961462&REV_15
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_79961462
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&CC_0200

@podkaracz :
It is fine, that you found a suitable driver for your on-board Realtek Network Controller, but without a link to the driver your post doesn’t help anyone, who is searching for it.
By the way - I have moved your post into this already existing thread.

Im looking for lan driver and i dont have one could you please post me link to the most suitable for mentioned hardware id ? windows 7 x64 os

@podkaracz :
After having done a Google search for “DEV_8168&SUBSYS_79961462” I found some pages, which offer Win7 x64 drivers for the specific HardwareIDs of your Realtek PCIe GBE Family Network Controller.
Alternatively you may try to install the attached Win7 Realtek Network drivers v7.125.0307.2019 dated 03/07/2019. I found it >here< at Station-Drivers.
Good luck!

64bit Realtek Ethernet drivers for Win7 x64.rar (508 KB)

Why not using the official one?
https://www.realtek.com/en/component/zoo…xpress-software

Which drivers are "official" and what sort of drivers are the other Realtek ones?

Manufacturer website = official
3rd party website = unofficial (maybe modified or not) …call it however you want.

@pustekuchencake :
You certainly know, that it is not the Chipset/Device Manufacturer, who is responsable for delivering working drivers to the consumers for the devices, which are on-board of a specific mainboard/system.

Yes, I know. And now? Station drivers is also not responsible to deliver correct drivers. It’s up to the manufacturer. Sometimes it’s the chip manufacturer itself and sometimes a PC manufacturer. I don’t know what you want to discuss about …

Btw: I altered my posting to a more common version.