Recovering Motherboard with corrupted Bios

Hello! After a bios update to the newest version, my Asus B450-F gaming no longer does POST, instead showing a orange light permanently. I have tried different ram kits,CPUs, PSUs and seem to have narrowed it down to it being a corrupted bios. I tried following the "The Beginners Guide to Using a CH341A SPI Programmer/Flasher (With Pictures!)", but even after buying two sets of clips, I cannot get a good connection. The bios chip appears to be a GigaDevice 25lb128ds1g near the middle of the board, there are pins present near the chip, looks like a USB header (9 pins, one missing).

Thanks for any help!!

JSPI_ASUS.jpg

undefined - Imgur.png

EDIT: A set of Dupont female cables is the best option but wotver u want… as long as it works and no short on cables/connectors
And yes its for direct connection from SPI Programmer header to the motherboard header. No ATX12v plugged and depending on the model/motherboard/SPI chip it may work with CMOS battery On/Off board.
Nothing more to help u from my side, good luck.

Thanks for the reply!
So is the USB looking connector directly wired to the chip on my board?

How would I go about making these connections to the pins on the board, could I resuse one the broken soic8 clips’ wires to do this? Sorry for my lack of experience.

Hello again, just came by to thank you for your help as my board now POSTs without issues!

SPI header or Clip direct contact? CH341A 1.34 or ASProgrammer or any other?
This will help future users.

EDIT: Congrats and thank you for sharing with us.

SPI Header with the set of female dupont cables directly connected over to the header with the CMOS battery on.

EDIT: I used a CH341A USB programmer with flashrom in linux.