Reflash BIOS Tongfang/Intel QC7 CH341A

After setting 100 undervoltage in the bios the laptop is bricked. I did a lot of research and couldn’t find a solution. I am willing to try reflash using CH341A. My question is whether there is a need to remove the chip from the motherboard or if it can be done directly.

This is an image displayed when turning on the laptop. Control + Alt + Del restarts the device. The color profile of the keyboard is also active.

TKHu4SI.jpeg

@edsfradique - What is your BIOS chip ID? Look at the chip with your eyes, do not rely on something any software told you before, in case you considered or seen it in somerthing, it may not be correct.
Once you tell me, I will link you to software package, and guide for using CH341A, then tell you which software/version is best to dump the chip with
Then I will use your dump to make you a fixed BIOS for you to program back

You do not need to remove any chip! You just need CH341A + SOIC8 / SOP8 test clip with cable.
You may be able to get the BIOS to reset, if you get lucky >> Remove main battery, remove PSU Cable, press and hold the case power on button for 15-20 seconds. Then remove the HDD/SSD (if easy to remove, if not >>), remove both sticks of memory.
Then try to start the system with no memory, let it run for a few minutes. Shut down, start it again with no memory, let it run for a minute.
Then shut down, put HDD/SDD if removed back in, and put back in ONLY one stick of memory, then start it and ifyou get lucky CMOS will be reset and fail safe BIOS settings loaded.
If that is all still same, put back your other stick of memory and get flash programmer, dump BIOS and send to me (also, send me your FPT Dump that you used to request a BIOS unlock, or whatever you dumped to edit and unlock yourself etc)

Can you see BIOS or boot to windows, if you connect external monitor? Connect if before powering on, and then wait a few minutes to see if BIOS or windows will load.
I mention this because I’ve never seen screen like that, usually in such cases it would be black screen, so maybe only one of the graphics outputs (CPU/GPU one) is messing up and you can still see something by using the other (PCIE graphics card).

Unfortunately, the method in question was not effective. I don’t have a video image, even if I connect the HDMI output.
I found a post regarding the model I have in another topic:
/t4232f16-SOLVED-How-to-unlock-BIOS-options-of-rebranded-TONGFANG-chassis-systems-26.html - - - Sorry, I still can’t post links
The yezishu user loaded a BIOS dump file. The laptop model is the same as mine. Maybe I can use this dump file for reflash?

My chip BIOS is the Winbond W25Q128JVSQ

Before saving undervolting, I also changed the video memory of the igpu. Perhaps this graphic glich is a bug from this configuration.
Thank you very much for the support!

I was able to read the chip with AsProgrammer 1.41. However, I don’t know where to find the bios file to flash the device.
I tried the backup version of the yezishu link and was unsuccessful.
It is not possible to start any system operation, and no image is displayed either on the internal or external monitor.