REQUEST: Alienware 17 R5 BIOS corrupted? Long POST, backlight enabled but blank screen.

I have an Alienware 17 R5 that is taking about 60 seconds to show me a blank screen (backlit but blank).

I hope it was a corrupt bios and not a bad GPU. Can someone take a look at this dump (extracted with TL866II plus)? Boot Guard is on.

1drv.ms/u/s!AsPpem11FhiAgfU_KSfviwUE9Pyozg?e=2W7bF1

Details if needed:

I tested this without the screen installed, hooked up to External display with HDMI. The laptop powers on, spins its fans up to about 50% or so then suddenly shuts them down and enables the backlight. I’ve seen similar activity with bad ME regions, but not exactly the same. Furthermore, an external screen gets data and powers from standby, but the image is blank, just like the inbuilt LCD. I’ve tried with the LCD disconnected and only the external plugged in. The system seems to be in full S0 state since I can do a short press on the power button and it powers off with no delay, caps lock toggles and lights as well.

Updated with actual bios dump file, i can’t link so you’ll have to copy paste.

IHi friend, if do You want try this one , which from working dump I replaced your Bios Region, it has same release like your (5.13).
Here You go :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8vyvhgr83…-F551P.rar/file

Let me know
Regards

P.S. it’s possible to rebuild your too , replacing from stock bios region your’s.