[Request] AMD Laptop Chipset drivers for Win 7/8.1

I can’t find AMD Laptop chipset driver for Windows 7 or 8.1. So touchpad, hibernate and sleep feature don’t work in AMD Laptop using Windows 8.1.

Where could I get such driver?

AMD chipset…
So, users have to “guess” the model/generation chipset used in your system???

This is the chipset I need. There is only one type of AMD Laptop chipset.

What about asking the manufacturer of your laptop?

It is not available for Windows 8.1 bro
https://www.acer.com/us-en/support/product-support/A315-23

We know that “BRO”, complain to AMD or the laptop OEM and ask them why they’re not supporting 15yrs old OS for recent releases of their laptops systems bro, so sorry bro!!!

I didn’t know calling moderators “bro” was against the rules.

But ok, I am sorry. Won’t happen again.

No, indeed no rule regarding this, i simply dont like it and i dont use the term to no one.
Users shouldn’t expect any other user on the forum to be also a “BRO” living next door…perhaps less presumption.

@WindowsByJoe

It is not a surprise, that the Acer website doesn`t offer Win7/8 drivers for their brandnew laptops, but you can ask their Support for suitable AMD Chipset drivers for older Windows Operating Systems.