[Request] ASUS NUC 15 Pro Plus ReBar enable

Hello,

I recently got this device, which has Intel Core Ultra 9 285H, with Intel Arc 140T.

HWInfo says that ReBar is supported, but it’s disabled, and there’s no option in the BIOS/UEFI menu to enable it.

{D8E1F48F-4530-46AF-9282-651040138B7A}

I tried following some guides from GitHub - xCuri0/ReBarUEFI: Resizable BAR for (almost) any UEFI system · GitHub, but no tutorial seems to apply to this BIOS - either UEFITool can’t find any reference to “4G Decod”, or etc. (to enable a hidden 4G Decoding option), or I can’t find any module by searching by GUID/hex/text, then , as the guides indicate (if I try to add the module, though I guess that the module should already exist, since HWInfo shows that it’s supported…).

Could anyone help, please? Is it possible to enable 4G Decoding?

Link to the BIOS page: ASUS NUC 15 Pro Plus|NUCs|ASUS Global

The model is NUC15CRSU9

You don’t have a dedicated GPU or it’s own vram/pcie bus…this is iGPU processor…and Google is your friend…sir.

Hello, respectfully, I am perfectly aware of the hardware that I have in my system and how to use Google :slight_smile:

Even though it’s an integrated GPU, this one can actually make use of ReBAR.

At least in this specific system, and populating both RAM slots for 64 GB in total, the GPU can allocate itself up to 32 GB. In my case, I have 2x32 GB CSODIMM 6400 MHz.

Maybe someone can take a look, please.

Hello.

I can’t to this as well. The uefi image from the support page appears being compressed by AMI PFAT technology, but the existing set of tools by platomav doesn’t make a difference. The uefi volume at base BD653h remains unreadable.

If you like, I could attach a tool which may help with saving the neccesary modules.

Hello, thanks a lot for trying to help me! :smiley:

Yes, I am willing to try it.