[Request] ASUS PRIME B250-PLUS RAM Compatibility

Hello, I have encountered such a problem that with 64gb RAM my computer is not stable, it can sometimes start only on ~10 tries or run with errors at 2133mhz (I have a KF432C16BB1K2/32 kit on nanya memory and another two KF432C16BB1/16 on samsung memory, I tried increasing the timings and increasing the voltage on the ram, individually all sticks work perfectly and on the motherboard all slots work). Can this be fixed by modifying the bios? I suspect it may be because the sticks are dual ranked or because of different memory chips, although if I pull one stick from any slot, the system starts up with no problems. (my current bios version is 2001)

Edit: It’s probably also worth mentioning that I already have a BIOS modified using coffetime and have a qtj2 processor.

Most probably, the motherboard (Asus bios settings AI) tries to achieve the best settings for RAM, but this relies on what the modules can report back and each one features, that’s why you don’t see any issues when running a single or a matched pair…public knowledge old stuff .

I don’t quite understand what you mean but my board starts with 3 sticks 16+16+16 in any combination. If by some miracle everything started up with 4 sticks of 16GB of the modules that I mentioned above, I tried changing the frequency, voltage, and timings. Next, I check stability in occt and testmem, and there are no errors. But in the end, after some time I see that some application is throwing a memory error.

1 kit 2 modules and the Nanya, i understood 3 modules total, same issue, the pair prevails.
This is not a voltage OC issue, its the specs between the modules.
Anyway, my POV only, wait for other users.

I was thinking of trying to update the cpu microcode with “UEFI BIOS Updater”, from this site, maybe it will help somehow