[REQUEST] ASUS ROG STRIX G15 G512LV - UNLOCK BIOS FEATURES AND HIDDEN OPTIONS -

Hello,

I am new to the forum and inexperienced in this field.
I hope that an expert will be able to help me because after browsing the web and testing different solutions, all my attempts have failed and I don’t want to brick my machine with bad modified firmware.

On the official ASUS ROG forum, many users report a lack of configuration in their original bios and get stuck when changing hardware or optimizing software.

Features of my laptop :

- Model: Asus ROG STRIX-G15-G512LV-AZ301T
- Processor: Intel Core i7 10870H
- RAM: Samsung 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 1.2v JEDEC
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
- HDD: 512 GB SSD M.2 NVME

My Problem

I recently purchased this ballistix kit 2x32 GO DDR4-3200 SODIMM 1.35v :
- https :// www. crucial.com/memory/ddr4/bl2k32g32c16s4b

Unlike my old Samsung 2x8 GB memory sticks running at 3200 Mhz in 1.2v, these only run at 2666 Mhz in 1.2v. I have no way in the bios to set up the XMP 2.0, nor to configure the frequencies and the right voltage at 1.35v in order to take advantage of its maximum bandwidth (3200Mhz) and its optimal timings (CL=16).

Here is the link to the latest BIOS ASUS firmware, currently installed on my machine :
- https :// dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/GamingNB/BIOS/G512LVAS311.zip

On the other hand, the bios limits me in the configuration of my CPU, both for undervolting and overclocking. The ideal would be to have a fully unlocked firmware, with all the hidden options available.

Unlock a maximum of configurable options from the bios, in particular :

> Advanced / OverClocking Performance Menu / ALL
> Chipset / ALL
> Memory Configuration / ALL
> XTU Interface limitation

I would like to get a finalized ROM, compatible and usable directly with the Asus EZ Flash software. If you need a dump, please provide me with the necessary tools and steps to follow. I remain available and hope to find a fully operational and functional bios.

Thank you very much.

I have a similar model and am also interested in a modded bios. mine is a g512lw and has a 2070 gpu and a 10750 cpu. I would not be surprised if the bios for yours worked in mine and vice versa

if someone can help with the bios modding maybe we can both benefit

as for your ram troubles you may find a interim solution in spd modding