Asus tuf a15 fa507rm

Hi! Please make asus tuf a15 fa507rm to unlock the hidden settings. there is a small issue. The bios is quite literally IMPOSSIBLE to flash. I want to enable csm. Here are security measures in place

Unable to use /gan because after it loads capsule into the memory it tells me something about 18 — secure flash verify rom fail

EFI Variables are protected

TPM Disable option is disabled

CSM Option is disabled

Overclocking option is hidden

Overvolting/undervolting is hidden

Recovery mode REFUSES to boot if you give it the modified file.

Please help me flash a custom bios

Ive managed to disable TPM, but ALOT of the bios settings are restricted, also it says on CSM

The system was Disable CSM module, EFI gives me the error code 0x8000…1a

If you understand the risks into this operation and having done previous full spi backups, a programmer and experienced as to recover the system from failure…

[TOOL] UEFI Editor - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

[GUIDE] Usage of AMI’s AptioV UEFI Editor + FPT Flash Method - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

EDIT: Sorry but 2nd link doesnt apply to AMD systems, only Intel.

I have AMD. Cant use FPT sir

sir programmer not working my system say file size not match then not change bios sir

Yes as i corrected after i saw system specs, Intel FPT cant be used on AMD system.
Try another app in conjunction with the SPI programmer and check correct contact with clip, if you cant get a correct reading of the SPI IC, then you cant write it correctly and you’ll have a death system.
Im not seeing other option to flash the a mod on an AMD system.

EDIT: Sorry… i keep myself away from mods on laptops even worst when they are on AMD system, sorry but wait for another user.
Learn about IFR extract and RU for temporary solution, but the variables tend to revert back due to the default NVRAM factory values, only an unlocked bios and flashed back on the system can get you what you need.

Hello, i have managed to turn on csm option in bios but after turning it on it just turns off after reboot, also using a modified grub shell works but the VarStore Setup cannot be modified and it spits out an error 0x80000000000000000001a

sir how to use RU to turn on csm try?