[REQUEST] ASUS Vivobook F510UA BIOS reconstruted

Hello my friends! I’m looking for the BIOS file for my laptop (ASUS Vivobook F510UA-AH55), unfortunately, in the ASUS website the BIOS file is 6MB of size while the the chip (GD25B64CSIG) is 8MB. I already repaired two HP laptops with frozen BIOS, but just writing the files from the HP website using an EZP2019 programmer, but in this case I need a dump file or a reconstructed BIOS. All the problem began with a BIOS corrupted with an update.

I was reading that the BIOS file needs to be reconstructed from the dump file of the MoBo (X510UNR REV. 3.0 A) and the BIOS file in the ASUS website. Could anyone help me to get the full BIOS file? Please! In the post that I mentioned, they used part of the dump file and the BIOS file from the ASUS website, but I don’t know which segments of the files should I use to reconstruct my new BIOS file. Besides, in this forum I found a thread with a custom BIOS file, but I’m not sure if this file is compatible with my laptop. Here is the thread:

I would really appreciate if someone could help me to know if the custom BIOS would work in the computer, or if someone could share a dump file to reprogram my chip. I’ll be grateful because the laptop belongs to my wife

Thank for your time!