[Request] ASUS Vivobook Pro 14 OLED M3401Q unlocked BIOS

I have an ASUS Vivobook Pro 14 OLED M3401Q laptop with an AMD Ryzen 5800H CPU, which lacks the Legacy boot (Launch CSM) option. I attempted to install an NVME SSD from an older computer, which had Manjaro Linux installed using non-UEFI Legacy boot, into this laptop. However, the laptop failed to boot from this SSD. Initially, I suspected that the BIOS had hidden the Launch CSM option, so I purchased a CH341a programmer and a clip to extract the laptop’s BIOS dump file. Following the instructions from this tutorial GitHub - BoringBoredom/UEFI-Editor: Aptio V UEFI Editor: an alternative to AMIBCP, I attempted to unlock the hidden menu using UEFI-Editor. After uploading the four required files, I couldn’t find any options related to CSM or Legacy. I was surprised and wondered if ASUS had completely removed the Launch CSM option. Could any expert on the forum confirm whether it’s indeed impossible to enable Launch CSM?

The bios dump and four files are uploaded here:
asus-vivobook-m3401q-bios.zip (7.9 MB)
or at: https://paste.c-net.org/BeggedFixes

The bios dump is made like this:

Moreover, having already invested in the CH341a programmer and considering the complexity of disassembling the laptop, I decided to unlock all possible options within the BIOS. Using UEFI-Editor, I unlocked the Advanced, Chipset, Security, and Boot menus on the Setup Form. I then replaced the downloaded Section_PE32_image_Setup_Setup.sct file with UEFITool_0.28.0 and reflashed it with the CH341a. However, upon accessing the ASUS BIOS interface, I found that none of the unlocked menus were present, indicating a failed unlocking attempt. I’m puzzled about what might have gone wrong in the process.

The modfied bios of this failed attempt is uploaded here:
asus-vivobook-m3401q-bios-unlock-failure-attempt.zip (7.8 MB)

This is the photo after flashed the modified bios:

I would greatly appreciate it if any expert on the forum could take a look and, if possible, assist me in unlocking any available options.

Edit by Fernando: Thread title shortened