[REQUEST] Asus X99 Deluxe II Bifurcation 4x4x4x4

Hi there,

I am looking to get Bifurcation on my repurposed X99 Deluxe II board that is now a server.

I’d like to split PCIe1 from x16 to 4x4x4x4

Any, help, pointers etc are greatly appreciated, this would be a huge mod for me and save a 400$ adapter…

Here is the latest bios file:

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA2011/X99-DLX_II/X99-DELUXE-II-ASUS-2101.zip

Thanks!

The forum search forum still works…

[Guide] - How to Bifurcate a PCI-E slot - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

[Guide] PCIe Bifurcation - mapping IIO/IOU to PCIe slot - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

[GUIDE] Adding Bifurcation Support to ASUS X79 UEFI BIOS - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Hi, did u get Bifurcation working?
Would be great to know, trying the same thing with the same board, found the tutorials but thought it wouldn’t be a bad idea to ask somebody who already did it ^^
Would be great if u could hmu ^^

No not yet… I’ve done the grub mod but like you. Either not doing something right or it’s just not “sticking”.

I tried over and over to follow these steps, but I’m dyslexic as fuck and it’s hard to follow. I’d love guidance on how to do it vs just a bunch of links. But at least there’s something.

Grub mod I’ve done was:

“setup_var IntelSetup 0x537 0x0”