[Request] B450i Aorus Pro Wifi

Hi, i’m running a b450i aorus pro wifi, version f41. This is the last version with Pcie 4.0 support , which I know isn’t stable on some motherboards, but it works on this one. I need a custom bios with Pcie 4.0, but also Smart Access Memory support (added in later bioses,) and if possible an option to disable Spread Spectrum Control (i want my clocks to show 4.2 instead of 4.19 ghz)

Thanks!

And correct ZEN Gen cpu for PCIe4.0?
You should start here:
[Release] Resizable BAR DXE driver - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS modules (PCI ROM, EFI and others) - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

I have a r5 3600. I am trying to use the tool - but enabling 4g decoding breaks networking and i don’t have wifi.

Hello @Argentis,

Uninstall the “broken” device in Device Manager and reinstall the driver. Do you have the driver installer?

When you enable Above 4GB Decoding, some devices will move in the memory space. Windows can make a mess of figuring this change out.

Good luck,

Ok thanks for the reply, will try that.
I’m new to all this tho do i have to mod the bios to use the tool or do i just run a program?

Hi @Argentis, The webpage for the board has the installer.

@68k-dude I meant for the Rebar support tool MeatWar linked. Idk how to work it lmao

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Release] Resizable BAR DXE driver

Hello @Argentis ,

PCIe 4.0 for your video card? If that is the case, it isn’t worth worrying about.

If you want 4.0 and the 4.0 bios doesn’t support ReBAR, you will need to follow the guide that Meatwar linked to and modify it.

If you get stuck, some nice people here may help you through the process.

Best regards,