[Request] BIOS Unlock - Acer Predator Helios PH315-53

There is a problem with the cfg file. Make sure you downloaded it correctly. It should weigh 3.85 KB.

well everytime i save link as via raw file it gives me that file size

finally enabled it but i cannot find xmp profile toggle, any idea where?

OC performance menu - memory

i dont see it here, should i turn on real time memory timing?

Click memory profile.

set it to custom enabled or the one on top of the menu?

This one is not interactive.
If memory has XMP, In addition to default and custom, there must be XMP1, XMP2. There is no XMP available for you to select.

Do you have any good idea at least for good ram timings? can i lower the stuff like CL?

I am not an overclocker, sorry.
Changing settings to a wrong value can brick your device.

Hi ! I have PH315-55 , Do u unlock bios too?

You may use the tool but with the config file for PH315-55 from my repo.
SREP-Patches/Configs/PH315-55(315-55SE, 317-56)_Insyde_BiosUnlock.cfg at master · Maxinator500/SREP-Patches · GitHub

1 Like

sorry for my ignorance but how do i create this pen root ?

Hi There @Sweet_Kitten I Tried The Smokeless Efi Runtime Patcher It Boots Me Up To The Advance Configuration Menu In Bios Successfully But It’s Not Persistent How Can I Mod My Bios To Make This Advance Menu Persistent ( Without Needing To Boot Up From Usb Drive & Also Changing or tweaking this option just reverts Back to default in this state)

Extract, run SET VARS.bat, reboot, run FLASH.bat.

Thanks @Sweet_Kitten For Quick Reply after reboot (Applying Variables) on phase of patching the file seeing this

-----------------------------------------------

UEFIPatch.exe ORIGINAL.bin -o MOD.bin

-----------------------------------------------

parseVolume: unknown file system FFF12B8D-7696-4C8B-A985-2747075B4F50
parseBios: one of volumes inside overlaps the end of data
parseBios: one of volumes inside overlaps the end of data
parseFile: non-empty pad-file contents will be destroyed after volume modifications
patch: replaced 9 bytes at offset B8541h 0A821206980C02000F → 0A824706980C02000F
patch: replaced 16 bytes at offset 1798h 740C48B80300000000000080EB25488D → EB0C48B80300000000000080EB25488D
Image patched

Press any key to continue . . .

is it completly ok?

Not completely. One patch didn’t work, but that’ll do.

oh in that case can you give me more information that the one patch did not got applied then which features i will not get? and is it’ll be too much if i request you to manually edit or mod my bios (sorry for bad english)

Idk if you won’t get it. I included this patch to ensure OC feature will be shown. I don’t check if it’s needed or not for each laptop model. I’m acting in advance if it may turn out the patch is actually needed.
I think the patch didn’t got applied because it became outdated.

Sorry, I’m not interested. DIY