[Request] BIOS Unlock ASUS PRIME Z370-A

Hello,

I have been searching for hours and could not find modded version of my board BIOS (Asus z370-A), I have only found for z370-f and z370-I which I assumed will not work properly for me.
I am looking for settings unlock, mainly HPET, I/O and USB settings (xHCI). I have looked into modding myself but it seems complicated for me and I’m too worried about making a mistake and breaking it as I’m inexperienced and don’t have a backup PC.
So I’m asking the help of someone more experienced who hopefully unlocked this BIOS already or has a guide that is newb-friendly and has worked for others using this BIOS.
I currently have version 2401. Let me know if you need any info or need me to provide the BIOS file (it won’t let me post the link), thank you.

there are dram,voltage/reference/latency and cpu clocks available in options but thats it,nothing multiple-choice nor detailed and already unlocked

and your bios does not need any immediate updates

Windows 10 enable/disable hpet:

Tap on the Windows-key, enter cmd and select to run the command prompt with administrative privileges.
To enable HPET as the only timer run the command bcdedit /set useplatformclock true
To disable HPET in Windows run the command bcdedit /deletevalue useplatformclock

Disable windows game mode
Tap on the Windows-key,select settings,click on Gaming,turn off gaming mode,game bar,background recording

Thank you for replying. There are some locked options that I want to be able to control for testing purposes and using other OS, timer and other setting that are hidden in APIC, TCO, HPET, xHCI/EHCI. Not everything is unlocked.
Those entries aren’t for all OS and have different effects based on BIOS settings, they don’t enable or disable, they force the “platform clock” or disable forcing it, HPET remains enabled.