[Request] Chipset and CPU drivers for B550-F and AMD Ryzen 7 5700x

I am trying out a new “gaming” rig, and I have been trying to install Windows 7 on it. Unfortunately, there are no drivers for such a modern Ryzen CPU. If any assistance can be provided in my search, I would be thankful.

System specs:
CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5700x
Motherboard - ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING WIFI II

Not really seeing what was done but im sure you can point me and it will be corrected… if its valid for it.

EDIT: Oh yes i see it now, the content of your post was not edit, the category was corrected, since your quest is related to Windows 7.
So the correction was valid, and its an automatic category, so theres no wrong spell what so ever, over_n_out.

EDIT: Sorry my friend i did not, i did not edited ANY CONTENT of the post or TITLE, just moved to Windows 7 category. Perhaps you made a small error, it happens and you didnt noticed, it happens to me also.
Anyway…im sure that all users perfectly understood your request.

Bumping this post, does anybody know where I can find these drivers?

The CPU itself isn’t the issue here, even if Microsoft say it is, it’s just the motherboard.
I don’t think you’ll exactly find chipset drivers, however, it is still possible to run Windows 7 on such a system, you’ll need a Windows 7 installer with integrated USB 3.0 and NVMe drivers. The easiest way to make a USB installer with the integrated drivers is with the Gigabyte USB Installation Tool. You will need an original Windows 7 ISO with SP1 for it to work.

Now the other thing to mention is UEFI support, yes you can totally install Windows 7 without legacy mode, not sure if your board supports it or not, but it can be more difficult, especially on newer boards that have removed some legacy ACPI functions. Let me know if that is the case and I can send over a modded acpi.sys file.

I hope everything I said here made sense, and was of some use to you.

I have graphics drivers for Windows 7. canonking’s AMD drivers work fine and the system installed perfectly, but I am still suspicious about compatibility issues. I have the Gigabyte installation tool as I sent it over to somebody recently, and I will check right now if it works for me.

it really shouldn’t cause much in the way of issues. People have run Vista on AM4 boards just fine without chipset drivers and the only issue there is the USB 3.0 related BSOD.

I guess the only way to truly know is to try it.

The Gigabyte tool did not provide the adequate drivers for a proper install (completely missing).