[Request] Completely updated BIOS for Asus P8Z68 Deluxe

Hi everyone,
Hope I can get some help. I have an older Asus P8Z68 Deluxe Motherboard with Intel Socket 1155 for 2nd Generation Core. I was thinking about updating the cpu microcode and updating the sata orom and efi drivers. Possibly add in nvme support too. Can someone please tell me what would be the newest orom I could update too without problems? No Bios flashback button on this so I have to get it right the first time.
Thanks

https://mega.nz/#F!iLo2FCAT!ArIWiZy1Of14j4VmLuE6sg
billydv, EFI drivers is very old, in another GUID. I can replace to newest EFI drivers to you GUID manually, but I afraid, you get brick. This is experiment.
All regions unlocked, you can flash bios whole by FlashProgrammingTool, find it here, Intel ME System Tools v7
OROM, microcodes refreshed. Add NvmE. Read readme.txt. At one’s own risk. Good luck!

Thank you, I will try it later this week

billydv, if you want, I can replace EFI SATA and GOP drivers to newest version to you GUID.

@billydv @Michael_Code
Since a BIOS modding request has nothing to do with the UBU Discussion thread, I have moved your posts into a separate thread.

hello I have an old P8z68 Deluxe motherboard, I would like a BIOs with nvme support can someone help me
Thanks

@billydv - Did you have any luck with this?
@Michael_Code - Any chance of getting a re-upload of this bios you did?

It’s been so long, I do remember that board working with it but it wasn’t great. I no longer have the bios. You can just create the bios with the UBU tool

@thestraychow, yesss-ss-s :laughing:
New edition.
P8Z68-DELUXE-ASUS-3603_mod.zip (4.5 MB)

@Michael_Code
There might be a chance :rofl: see link below