[REQUEST] Enabling PCIe Bifurcation on ASUS X99-E WS (non-3.1/10G)

Hello, I recently purchased a ASUS X99-E WS motherboard to serve as my personal NAS at home.

I was exceedingly disappointed to find that PCIe bifurcation is not ‘enabled in the bios’… however I have seen it confirmed in other places that it is possible. I tried doing this myself for several hours, but I am getting hung up on identifying exactly which IIO to use and then successfully testing the modification. I’d appreciate some help… I would be fine with running the lowest level bifurcation on every slot on the board… (4x4x4x4 on first, then 4x4 each of remaining 6). I was using the .CAP bios version 4001

I’ve used a few of the prior ASUS X99 models on this forum as a guide, but having trouble filling gaps between those models and my board.

I’ve found several threads where @Lost_N_BIOS has been able to successfully do this on Asus X99 motherboards, but I’ve been unable to replicate the success on my specific model. For what it’s worth, these settings are found inside IntelRCSetup folder on AMIBCP 5.02. Hoping this is easier than I’m interpreting.

Thank you in advance for anyone that can lend a helping hand. I sincerely appreciate it. I also have seen that @genius239 may be a good person to talk to? Anyone have more recommendations? Cheers

You can follow the similar posts for X79, good luck:

Forum - BIOS Modding Guides and Problems » [Guide] - How to Bifurcate a PCI-E slot

[GUIDE] Adding Bifurcation Support to ASUS X79 UEFI BIOS - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

[Guide] PCIe Bifurcation - mapping IIO/IOU to PCIe slot - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Did you ever figure this out? I have seen the guides and they are over my head. If you have a working pcie bifurcation BIOS for this board, I would love to use it.

asus x99-e ws bifurcation bios. Has anyone met with this?
You need 5 and 7 PCI e 16 slots. Redo it to 4x4x4x4. If anyone has a modified bios, please contact me.