[Request] for a Custom BIOS for my Z390 ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO (WI-FI)

Can you please MOD the latest BIOS version 1502 for my Motherboard Z390 ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO (WI-FI)
My Cpu is a core i7 9700k and all i want to changed is the options that i can enable/disable HPET in bios and cfg lock too if possible

Thanks you !!!

@cod3m4n5 - Here you go, flash via USB Flashback only - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…674772703985696
Advanced >> PCH Config >> High Precision Timer (HPET), TCO Timer, SPD Write Disable
Advanced >> CPU Config >> CPU - Power Management Control >> CFG lock

This mod assumed you could already see the following submenus, if you cannot see those by default let me know and I will redo mod to add those at root of Advanced
Advanced >> PCH Config
Advanced >> CPU Config

Thank you so much!!!

@cod3m4n5 - You’re welcome!

@Lost_N_BIOS could you pls upload the file again, I want to disable hpet on my z390 hero (non wifi) thx for anything

Look at the dates…
Besides that, this user is no longer active and all their personal links.

Thanks for info …Is there anyway I can get hpet off in this board… I suffer since 5years from input lag (I had like 5pcs) and I tried everything except bios hpet…
Or tell my if there’s any board where I can disable it -I would buy it straight away!

This is what needs to be seen in bios settings and its hidden by default.
Its needs IFRextract tool and HEX edit the value of the strings/variables, later flashed with USB BFB.
Research similar mods in the forum for further guidance.

1 Like