[Request] Full NVMe support for ASUS P8Z77-I DELUXE BIOS

Hi, I have no idea of proper etiquette for posting, please correct me if this request is misplaced or would do better elsewhere. Thanks!
i am looking for bios mod for asus P8Z77-I DELUXE to add boot support for NVMe. 970 Evo in PCIe adapter card in v3.0X16 graphics slot
i am currently running a pair of SS830 ssd in sata raid 0, as boot drive. my current bios is American Megatrends Inc. 1201 from asus.

i’m not comfortable with my ability to do mods myself. Hoping someone skilled can please help, or steer me in right direction.

I am searching for a modified Bios that would enable bios support for booting from my Samsung 970 Evo M.2 PCIE NVME
I am using a nice PCIe NVMe M-2 adapter card (with heatsink runs 37c) in the only v3.x16 video slot. Windows drive manager sees the drive in W7 (bios doesn’t) after installing samsung drivers, and it hits fast advertised speeds as a scratch drive, but I will need a bios mod, to boot from current cloned W7 installation, or install a new W10 onto it.

Is there a reliable already modified AMI bios available that would allow me to boot from the NVMe? Can somebody please point me in the right direction?

my MB seems like it was built with fancy “EASY” flashback and reflashing and overclocking features, (asus back in 2012) but all of that is wasted on me. I am clueless.
I am hoping i can figure out how to flash it without bricking it. I have no ability to make the modifications without an entire crash course, so hoping one of you experienced folks will be kind enough to help.
Thanks for advise on where to ask or look – cheers

EDIT by Fernando: Thread title customized and shortened

??? did you ever get the bios you where wanting ? If so could I get a copy ?

@Mitolo
Ur asking a user last seen in 28 Jan 2020…nice.
Why dont u try urself doing the mod, its an easy task and even better when u have Asus Bios Flash back feature.

[HowTo] Get full NVMe support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS

Use MMTool method.

EDIT: Well…keep reading and learn…its not a simple quick eye reading and ur a master on it…close. Ill give u a hint: Open the CAP bios file with MMtool, search CSM Core, insert NvmExpressDxe_4, save, USB Flash back, learn OS installation section and ur done, congrats.

So you don’t mind making it for me since it is so easy you say ??? LOL reading on it just not to sure about trying it yet…