[Request]GA-H170MSTX-DATTO-O3 MOD FOR I3 9100 (B0)

Hi

I have a h170 gigabyte motherboard and I mod the bios with the all_in_one program but I can’t get the system start.
I guess it’s a vbios problem as I find the H310 motherboads came with a vbios build number 1015, significantly lower than the vbios build number came with the mod program.

Anyone can help me mod the bios? Thanks.
Bios file attached.

H170MSTX-0.zip (5.42 MB)

@windyoung2019 - How did you flash mod BIOS? If Qflash, in your BIOS, does Qflash ask you if you want to do full flash or quick? If not, it may be failing due to this, if Qflash doesn’t ask you if you want full BIOS flash, sometimes ME and FD is not written.
If that is the case, your BIOS doesn’t ask you if you want full flash, you’ll need to do FPT flash. This means dump your entire BIOS with FPT (FPTw.exe -d SPI.Bin) then redo your edit again, then reflash with FPTw.exe -f SPImod.bin
DO NOT FPT Flash stock or modified stock BIOS, only flash FPT dump, modified, then reflash it.

As for your vBIOS specific question and whether or not that is an issue, you’ll have to ask about that in the thread for the tool you are using to do the mod.

I don’t have a compatible CPU to boot the build so I used a re-programmer, CH341A, to flash the bios. Is that a problem?