[Request] Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED BIOS unlocked

used a newer version of fpt15 and get this message:

Error 167: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access.
Please contact the target system BIOS vendor for an option to disable
Protected Range Registers.

May be you didnā€™t unlocked the Eeprom Variables ā€¦ the Write.bat script get the Admin rights by itself ā€¦ there is a different issue ā€¦

To check it you have to get the result file , disable Antivirus and protection , the BACKUP_Tool is a collectionā€™s scripts that scan your Eeprom
to check the vulnerability, you can unpack and read them ā€¦
Which one FPT version used to get the ā€œbiosregmod.binā€ file ? use that one, copy the bios file mod .bin only and the Write.bat program and try
form that version , or use HWINFO64 tool to get your ME version and i will upload the right FPT version.
Thatā€™s why i ask to use the BACKUP_Tool as it make all work for us (it a GREAT tool developed by Serg008 from MyDigitalLife and he made a nice
work :wink:
Let me know
Regards

P.S. We were soldiers ā€¦ on MyDigitalLife with many others friend like Tito e Thannah

Hi BDMaster,

would you mind to unlock bios for my AERO 15 Oled XB (10850/2070super)

i need this because FB06 Bios lock the undervolt feature in XTU

many thanks
Regards,

Aryo

@aryo

Ok friend, use this tool , run it as Admin and upload the result file here :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4s2lp3ig8ā€¦ools20h.7z/file

You have to unlock the Eeprom write before all, then you will upload the biosreg.bin file (bios backup) and i will unlock for you !
Let me know
Regards

P.S. may be itā€™s possible to do your goal unlocking a variable into NVRAM too, but i need your bios backup to reply.

HI @BDMaster

here is the dump fileā€¦

htt_ps://w_ww.sendspace.com/file/fbbkpf

Hi friend, you have to unlock the Eeprom Write Variables :

FPRR VarOffset - 0x6DD

BIOS Lock VarOffset - 0x17

Follow the Tutorials and by RU shell unlock them, after that you can flash the Bios Mod by FPT, unpack this file and form folder run Write.bat by a
double click on it :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/s4dii306dā€¦06_Mod.rar/file

Let me know
Regards

I am sorry @BDMaster , but is there any step by step link method for beginner liike me for unlocking eeprom,

Thanks a lot

Yes , tutorials , here there are examples and guides on how to and the ways used by users :

[Request] Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED BIOS unlocked (34)

Let me know if you can or i have to assit you
Regards

im trying to follow the instruction from the link you gave and got the RU welcome screen after bootā€¦ but i cant do it because i dont know where to find and change FPRR VarOffset - 0x6DD and BIOS Lock VarOffset - 0x17 , is there any more detail tutorial or video maybeā€¦

Ok, this is a Tutotirial too :

[Request] Gigabyte Aero 15 OLED BIOS unlocked (36)

Veritable made reading all pages before :wink:

So you can see the images and he found the GUID PchSetup [4570B7F1-ADE8-4943-8DC3-406472842384] and into the variables to modify ā€¦

Let me know
Regards

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-28 at 1.45.08 PM.jpeg

Hi @BDMaster found the PchSetup 0x17 will change to 0x01 to 0x00

but i cannot find PchSetup 0x06DDā€¦ :frowning: ā€¦ where is it?

@aryo

The variables are organized into pages 00 - FF and any page is FF bytes Len, so you have to scroll the pages by CTRL + PAGEDOWN or CTRL + PAGEUP ,
now you are at first page, to go at 0x6DD have to scroll more times ā€¦
look at your image bottom is wrote there ā€¦
Let me know if you understood ā€¦
Regards

P.S. you are doing well so, continue ā€¦

works.JPG

@BDMaster

Yeaahh i did itā€¦ already downvoltage and tweaks memory speed at 3200, thank you very very muchā€¦

Hi friend, thanks for your report !
Regards

Hello all,

I would like to get my bios unlocked Aero 15 Oled 11800H cpu

The last part of my sendpsace for the bios is /file/get3ok

sendspace.com/file/get3ok

Thank you @BDMaster !

@xivier44
Hi friend, your result file is empty ā€¦ remake it as Admin rights , please , or use this tool unpack and run the Dump.bat program by a
double ckilck on it , then upload the biosreg.bin file ā€¦
Let me know
Regards

Halloo everyone,. Can you help me, i finish to unlock bios , and i want to overclocking ram speed, but i dont know the metod, can you help me with screen shoot what should be changed??? Thanks

My ram is 3200 mhz

Hello,

I tried again with admin rights but i donā€™t think it worked correctly, Iā€™m still getting ā€œError 201: [FPTw64.exe] cannot be run on the current platform.ā€ what is the other tool i can run?

Thanks!

@xivier44
Ok friend, please use the HWINFO64 tool and post the ME version shown by tool :

https://www.hwinfo.com/download/

Then i will give you the tool to make the Bios Backup ā€¦

@Boyverri
Hi friend, i didnā€™t understan your message, if you unlocked your Eeprom then use this tool and get a result file to make the bios mod, run it as Admn
and upload the file here :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4s2lp3ig8ā€¦ools20h.7z/file

Let me know
Regards