[Request] Gigabyte AORUS 15G BIOS unlocked

Hey, did you figure that part out? If yes, could you point on the picture where exactly you changed 01 to 00. It’s still a mistery to me (Or maybe Im just slow lol).

Good day to you @BDMaster. I have the Gigabyte AORUS 15G WB and im trying to unlock the bios to undervolt. I’ve read through the forums and i’ve seen your post about following the tutorial but i still dont understand the next steps to take. I used to backup tools file to create the results20.rar file. i also have screenshots of my motherboard info and the biosreg.bin file. I’d be very grateful for your help as to the next steps to take towards unlocking the bios. thank you.

@BDMaster . I have finally been able to get the results20.rar file from the backup application you posted in the thread. Here’s the link to the file. i hope you can help me out.

thank you “www(dot)sendspace(dot)com/file/l4rs3g”

Hi,
I have 15G KC. Bios ver FB07

FPRR VarOffset - 0x6DD
BIOS Lock VarOffset - 0x17
I changed 0x01 to 0x00 …
I took the backup and wrote back successfully.

I looked at the previous unlocked bios photos. It looks like the original main and advanced menu has been removed. MUX Switch option is available in the original advanced menu. If possible, can you unlock the bios without removing the original main and advanced options?
Please, unlock my bios :slight_smile:

My biosreg.bin : mediafire.com/file/qjpk5cvp68k13gc/biosreg.bin/file

Thanks.

@BDMaster

@osos11

Try this mod then respond to the result.

@genius239
Thank you very much. It works exactly as i want it.

@osos11
You’re welcome ,this is only a easy mod.

Hello,

I also have a 15G KC. Bios ver FB07
And would like to have XTU fully working, I don’t really need any thing else enabled in bios

How can I do this?

Currenty I have succeed in running Ru.exe, but no clue what to search for there…

Hi everybody,

I have an Aorus 15G KC laptop and would very much aprreciate if someone could unlock its BIOS in order to be able tu undervolt de CPU with XTU.

stock BIOS:
(link coming soon, forum won’t let me link files yet)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

This is my second post. Just wanted to thank the community for all their help.

Third post in order to be able to link a file as a new user of the forum…

How and with what did you get your current bios?
also, I had 0 reply’s on my topic :frowning:

Hello, I have a question on how I can unlock the voltage control using Throttle, Intel XTU. I used those programs in the past but now it’s all grayed out and dont now why. I just want to undervolt my CPU because its TO GOD DAMN HOT BABYYYY. Could you maybe help me I’m known with undervolting :smiley:

I have a Aorus 15G laptop with i7-10870H

So, I’ve succesfully used RU.exe and was able to get into PcHSetup and changed lock from 01 to 00
Now used FPTw to make a dump from my aurus 15g KC bios PB07

Anybody can do the mod for me please ? I would like to use XTU and maybe be able to change wattage from cpu/gpu?

biosregionDUMP.rar (6.04 MB)

@BDMaster

Hi there!

I already made some pictures from my bios and of HwInfo Intel ME Version.

Bios : FB03
Build Date : 05/03/2021

Intel ME Version : 15.0, Build 1716, Hot Fix 30
Intel ME Recovery Image Version: 15.0, Build 1716, Hot Fix 30
Intel ME FITC Version: 15.0, Build 1669, Hot Fix 30

Edit: I just uploaded also my bios

Is it possible to get it modded? I just want the default bios with the advanced menu unlocked so that I can undervolt. To get better temps and a better overal overclock.

I tried myself to understand how to unlock it myself but I did not get it with UEFITool and then going to RU Shell and change it there (PchSetup).

Bios FB03 Aorus 15P XD.jpeg

HwInfo Aorus 15P XD.png

biosreg.rar (4.48 MB)

Hello, 1st post here!

I was looking at unlocking my Aorus 15G XC bios so i could access intel xtu for undervolt and xmp profiles for my RAM, as far as i understand this is all viable.

Once i found this topic and the great work of @Lost_N_BIOS i also found the warning about not switching graphics cards on modified bios. Can someone please elaborate? My model of Aorus 15G has a MUX switch and GPU switching functionality is also embeded in Gigabyte software (Control Center), does this mean i shouldnt switch GPU’s after modding even if its from Gigabyte application? Odds are Gigabyte app is sending a bios command but since the switch is very easy in the app and it could potentially brick the device im just making sure.

I have the same LAPTOP, and i need to switch GPU, because i don’t have a screen i only work with HDMI (external monitor), and if put only Nvidia GPU i only cana see is BIOS and the laptop boot, but can’t see windows (OS).
So any ideas ?

What do you think about this guys!?
No ME in here :thinking:

ME FW Version 0.0.0.0 - BIOS/UEFI Modding / Reports: BIOS Modding Results - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Search results for ‘0.0.0.0’ - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

The forum has a search box on the top… to USE.

1 Like

Thanks, i didn’t know that this problem is common, so that’s why i didn’t search for it :sweat_smile: