[Request] Gigabyte G1 SNIPER B6 BIOS with NVMe Support

It work for g1.kill a88x?

could you dump the bios @Aswewew1 ? if you could, update your motherboard to the latest, set your bios settings, then dump it using qflash (go to bios, press f8 or click Q-Flash on top corner right on the bios, then pick save bios to drive). and send it here.

Hi Koekieezz
i hope you can help me mod this with NVMe Support. thanks in advance
Gigabyte G1 SNIPER A88X.zip (8.1 KB)

Guide here, start working
[HowTo] Get full NVMe Support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS - Special Topics / NVMe Support for old Systems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

[Guide] How to flash a modded AMI UEFI BIOS - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Here u go, use q-flash.
SNIPER88NVMe.rar (4.0 MB)

1 Like

Thanks my friend my old mobo is now nvme supported sorry late update i w8 my pcie adapter came from China and right now is working smoothly thank bro for help

1 Like

You did flashed my bios and it did work perfectly? i wonder if you could save your bios from your bios options, zip/rar it and send it here. oh if you dont mind send a cpuz > mainboard tab screenshot here

Thank you very much!!! I succesfully booted win 10 from my adata legend 700 M2. Itā€™s limited at 800Mb/s tough, but itā€™s a little faster than a sata ssd, and it takes two less cables.

Hi
Thank you so much to all for your help. I got a G1 sniper B6 and I am happy with the Nvme improve.
I flashed the NIPERB6.F3 provided by BDMaster and it works.
I know that mod an BIOS is not an easy work but I have a request, help me with this please.
This board has the option to disable spread spectrum but is greyed out cannot for the life of me get it out of auto mode. Anyone know this board that is able to instuct me on how to disable spread spectrum? Or could someone please mod the NIPERB6.F3 provided by BDMaster to obtain both improvements (Nvme support, spread spectrum disable)?
Please help me

You can try AMIBCP as this is a AMI IV bios core and you have a backup bios if anything fails.
Change the ā€œSpread Spectrum Controlā€, Access/Use from Default to USER/Extended User/Supervisor, only this not any string values.
This is a user choice and its own risk operation, with no success guaranteed.

ElPacheco
EDIT: Why double post on same subject, users will see new post since their last visit.

I did what you said and nothing changed. The option still greyed out (in AUTO mode). I went through USER/Extended User and Supervisor, but nothing changed.
Thanks for your tip.
Maybe an string value should be changed? but if anyone know another way to figure out Iā€™ll apreciated it.

Rules to modding IFR ā€œSuppress Ifā€ and ā€œGray Out Ifā€ operations

Thanks Sweet Kitten I really appreciate it, but itā€™s too much for me to know. Iā€™m a newbie at this. I am not a programmer or coder by any means.
I know how much risk there is in modifying the BIOS, so Iā€™d rather someone here be more specific about what to do, I mean, something I can understand. Or better yet, have someone do it and share it.

Iā€™m sorry, I donā€™t know how exactly the forum works. I tried to delete it but the system says I donā€™t have permission to delete the topic. Could you or a moderator please do it for me?
Thanks