[Request] Gigabyte G5 KC Bios Unlock/ Mod

not working :confused:

Don’t know why so. The day back I checked if this method works for my pc before sharing with you.

And it kind of worked for a different device.

I’m out of idea how can I help. Maybe you could execute lines from the .nsh file one by one and see what it does.

Hey @Sweet_Kitten, i just saw today sorry, just XMP, full unlock provides any benfits? Thank you :slight_smile:

If you not aware if there’s any benefit, you’ll find none of it.

Please help me :pray: unlock the BIOS of Colorful X15 AT23 (NP50RND) with 12450h and 4060 to configure the processor and memory.

Recently I saw a posting about unlocking this model with runtime patcher. You’ll need to boot from a flash drive every time you want to access unlocked bios. You ok with this?

Thanks a lot. I’ll try and write back.

I tried it. After the first command ecflash, the laptop turned off and would not turn on again. What programmer and spin do you recommend flashing and what BIOS?

So you followed the posted instructions? :scream:
I only asked if you’re ok with booting from a flash drive. I did not know if the post safe to follow. It’s not my work.

You need no BIOS file but EC firmware file.

Yes.

I know. I have no complaints against you. Please explain in detail about EC firmware, and what I need to do to restore the laptop?

Don’t know how you are going to rewrite flash memory.
128kb EC firmware can be found by this link.

Please explain in more detail.

No detail for you. Don’t want to help with repair.

Hello @Sweet_Kitten sweet, just for XMP unlock, what do i need?
Thank you.

Follow the instruction. The link should bring you to the specific subtitle. If browser not re-directs you, look for “How to change hidden settings without flashing a modded BIOS”.

Is there a similar method for the Gigabyte G6 KF that you’re aware of Sweet_Kitten (same 12650H CPU but with 4060 GPU)?

Does a unlocked BIOS for the Gigabyte G5 KD allow you to do anything special execpt from cpu under/overclocking? Maybe something gpu related? @Sweet_Kitten

hi, help, the laptop does not turn on, g5 ke, I need a bios backup for the programmer :sob::sob::sob: @Sweet_Kitten