[Request] Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 5, make PCH-IO Configuration visible

@Bobosaurus - Apologies it took so long, the thought of this kind of editing always makes me pause when I can’t test myself, even though I’ve done it plenty. Plus is does take forever to gather all the needed info to make the edit
Anyway, looks good, looks correct, all should be fine!!
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil…637165867002568

Please test this as-is first, before you make ANY further changes with AMIBCP. Please make a copy of this, and do the BDR edit so you can Qflash it for testing, then test as mentioned below
Flash the BDR edit copy via Qflash, enter BIOS, load optimized, save/reboot back to BIOS. Then please look at location in BIOS where Dram Status was before, you should now be able to see PCH-IO by default there.
Inside USB Config, all items should also now be visible, if not, you can set Supervisor w/ AMIBCP - I only unsuppressed all items in Setup for these, so may be a mix of some visible and some not still, but you can do rest with AMIBCP if any missing
Once mod/swap confirmed OK, you can then edit the original I sent without BDR edit, to make all the rest of the changes you want to make with AMIBCP

no problems so far, all works good.
thank you very much

@Bobosaurus - Awesome to hear it, thanks for the quick test and feedback! You’re welcome!
So, were all of the USB items visible by default already, or do you have to make some visible with AMIBCP?

all visible by default, actually the whole pch-io menu and submenus are visible by default.

Ahh, very nice to hear it!!
I did unsupress a large swath of the submenus via single byte change from true to false, at the top of that submenu in setup, that’s possibly why so many of the submenus were there by default.

@Lost_N_BIOS
dude…could you please help me to discover PCH IO Configuration in my bios…
mb_bios_b660m-ds3h-ddr4_f6b.zip (9.5 MB)

and also ,could you plz enable each and every single options to be visible in my bios…

alot of options in my bios seems invisible in default state…