[Request] Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X Bios HPET Disabled

Hello, I have a Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X motherboard, and the option to disable HPET is unavailable and hidden. Please could someone edit BIOS with HPET to be disabled. I need version F10i if possible.

Thanks in advance!

@MadV1llain

I’m interesting with edit bios for your mainboard ,but i still need to get extra information and what something you need to understand.

1. You need a modified Efiflash to reflash mod bios ,you could get it from this link ,please learn how to use it at first , inside version of this board is 0.87.

2. Please capture some screenshots from currently bios screen ,thanks.

@genius239

So I need to reflash my bios with 0.87 version or 0.80 version would be okay as well? Just by looking at the thread, that you linked, there was quite a lot of success using 0.80 mod version.

@MadV1llain

Either of any version of modified Efiflash is well ,as long as it can reflash the mod correctly. Maybe you could test version 0.80 in your board…

The Efiflash in F10i is 0.87.
I remember if motherboard’s chipset is z490 ,at least you need use Efiflash at 0.87.

@genius239

Just my motherboard’s chipset is z390, not z490, so 0.80 version mod should work I think, I haven’t tested it yet though.

Providing screenshots of current bios: imgur.com/a/MrMAvUL

@MadV1llain

Hi~
Try this mod and respond to the result. I’m gonna inject a sub-menu that name PCH-IO Configuration onto this blank item.

After you flashing successfully ,if you can see this new menu appears ,go into it and capture again ,thanks.

@genius239

Hi, I have used 0.87 mod version to flash the modded bios that you linked. It is flashing already for like 30 minutes I guess. It is writing bios, but very slow. It is on 14.84% right now. Should it really be that slow?

@genius239

Hi, once again. The writing process took about I guess one hour and completed. Now I have this new menu unlocked that you injected. Thanks a lot:)

Providing screenshots of this menu: imgur.com/a/2aapOp1

@MadV1llain

I don’t have actually experience to flashed the bios via Efiflash ,i only a bios moder. But the bios write speed is really too low in your board , one hour is too long and very weird. I’ve also done hpet unlock on another gigabyte z390 motherboard yesterday ,it seems that his write speed is normal.
[Request] z390 aorus elite (hpet off)
Why? that guy should use a 0.87 modified Efiflash.

Fortunately ,finally you still can flash it and get a new menu tab.

@genius239

Yeah, thanks a lot once again. Bios write speed via EFIFLASH was really slow, because if I do it normally just through bios it would have taken no more than barely 30 seconds I guess. I even remember flashing some modded bios on my old z68x motherboard through EFIFLASH tool too and there it was just as quick as I would upload it to bios, but whatever, everything works now and I can disable hpet on my motherboard, thanks a lot once again.

Hello, can you reupload this bios version?. I’m looking everywhere for modded bios for this motherboard and always files are deleted