[Request] Gigabyte Z490 VISION G HPET toggle + Dark Bios

Honestly, I’m really happy with F6a without hpet. I can tell hpet is off by using a timer checker it shows 0.496 instead of 0.5 when hpet is off. One thing that is interesting is device manager always shows High Precision Event Timer. On my old mobo if you installed Windows without hpet it wouldn’t be there or if you turned hpet on it would be there and if you uninstalled it and set hpet disabled it wouldn’t there which doesn’t seem to be the case with this mobo. Anyways, I appreciate your work! Maybe down the road I’ll bug you for your inverted theme on newer bios, but I’m happy with this for now.

btw I’m trying to send you a pm but it’s giving me a Failed to connect to MySQL: Too many connectionsfailed connect mail.

@Jamest - 0.496 vs 0.5?? That sounds same/same, or is that much larger difference than it sounds like with the timer check tool you are using? With CPU-z timer, whatever it checks, the difference is much larger, like 3.xx vs 10 or 14
Did you change something away from default with BCDEdit previously? Yes, with modern boards and or Win10, it’s always there in Device manager.

So, you don’t want to change/fix-up some of the inverted theme now? You’re welcome!

Yes, sorry about that error, I just seen it too while posting a reply to someone.
Best to close that tab, open a new tab, and try to PM again, it will eventually go through.
* Edit - I see it now, x4 I will reply shortly