[REQUEST] Gigabyte Z97-HD3 Rev.2.0 NVME boot support custom bios please

Hello friends.
I bought this PCI plate

Because I want to change my old HDD for the M2 NVME and I have updated the bios of the GA Z97-HD3 to the last F10C that according to Gigabyte supports m2 nvme through the port Pcie X4.
Does anyone know how to make the Windows system boot from the M2?
If someone has modified the bios or can modify it, I would be very grateful.
Greetings to all

Theres no need for mods, the bios version has the AMI NVMe DXE driver to support NVMe, now that adapter may have been a bad choice as it only supports 1 NVMe disk, will not see any others, due to motherboard and the adapter cant support bifurcation pcie lane slot.

Step 4 of the guide
[HowTo] Get full NVMe Support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS - Special Topics / NVMe Support for old Systems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Thank you very much for answering.
So although the PCI plate I have bought is for 4 m2, you tell me that my gigabyte plate will only recognize 1 disc?

Yes, seems that you understand English language, congrats.
Next time buy a X99/X299 or even more modern motherboard with chipset PCIe Bifurcation, then you can fill this adapter card with 4 disks.

Read and learn:
Why do we need PCIe BiFurcation and how? (10gtek.com)
PCIe Bifurcation & Lanes - Sabrent

When then motherboard doesnt support it, then a more expensive adapter is needed… not your 22€ cheap adapter:
Dual M.2 NVMe Ports to PCIe 3.0 x16 Bifurcation Riser Controller - Support Non-BiFurcation Motherboard - SI-PEX40129 (sybausa.com)

EDIT: Sorry, no time for it, your task only and your time not mine, google is your friend…
The technical term for searching is PCIe Bifurcation, for motherboards or adapters.

Thanks again for answering so fast.
The ironic tone makes me funny.
The plaque I think I remembered that I bought it 8 years ago, so I’m already considering buying a new team.
The bifurcation did not know, thanks for clarifying it.

A last request.
Could you tell me more modern base plates with PCIE bifurcation, brands and models to see which more I would be interested in?
All the best.