[Request] H110 chipset MB Bios mod for Xeon to work

@Lost_N_BIOS Hello, I would like some help regarding bios modding, I already used the CSME reserved trick, but the PC only works on cold boots, if I restart it or turn it off and try to turn it on again without draining the power it will not boot, fans move for a sec and thats it. This is bios version 003 for Kaby Lake support and its the only one I could find for this mobo. The CPU in question is a E3-1260L V5, mobo is a PCWare/Pegatron IPMH110P, I have a G4560 too. And thanks in advance.

imagem_2021-12-21_230241.png

43.jpg

Edit by Fernando: Thread moved into the “BIOS Modding Requests” Sub-Forum and title customized

IPMH110P.zip (3.61 MB)

Lost has not logged anymore since January…
Have u tried to update ME FW 11 and mcodes (They all kind old 2016, both ME and mcodes)
ME can be updated to CSME 11.8 Consumer H D,A v11.8.86.3909 and latest mcodes, both were updated 2021/04
Note: CSME trick unknown to me.

Will try later today, thx for the replay, can you link any tutorials and ME download links by any chance?

ME: Intel (Converged Security) Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware and Tools

mCODE: [Discussion] UBU Tool related Questions, Reports and Suggestions

Thanks, will post updates when I try it.

I actually don’t need the bios mod anymore, the G4560 is best suited for the cheap H110 mobo anyway. I will buy a GA-X150M-PLUS for the Xeon, thank you for your reply, I will save those links if I ever need them later, cheers!