[Request] How to Enhance Voltage Support of Devices

What data in the bios makes possible for 2 motherboards of the same chip set and socket, but different manufactures display a very different bios’ navigation.

The circuit is different, but the components should take the same voltage to run (if they are exactly the same).

If something was different across the boards like an audio chip, how could you look at a bios and view the difference in operation, on a hex view. How could you pin point that out and isolate the code for replacement.

if the voltage is not exceeded beyond the dielectric strength of a electrical pathway how can you determine what code will fit (so to speak) through a electrical path way 8bits = how many ohms. I noticed in some electrical equipment like audio and batteries you can achieve different electrical amplitudes of voltage or amperage depending on the wiring. Could this be possible in chip sets of different operations, a series or parallel circuit, i want a giant graphics card with many chips and a heat sync made for industrial electric equipment.

Edit by Fernando: I have tried to make the thread title understandable.

Improved English translation (Don’t take offense, we all start somewhere learning English!)

What data in the bios makes it possible for 2 motherboards of the same chipset and socket (to have a different BIOS presumably), but different manufactures display a very different bios navigation?

The circuit is different, but the components should take the same voltage to run (if they are exactly the same).

If something was different across the boards like an audio chip, how could you look at a bios and and view the difference in operation, on a hex (editor) view. How could you pin point that out and isolate the code for replacement?

If the voltage is not exceed beyond the dielectric strength of a electrical pathway how can you determine what code will fit (so to speak) through a electrical pathway (8 bits = how many OHM’s)? I noticed in some electrical equipment like audio and batteries, you can achieve different elliptical amplitudes of voltage or amperage depending on the wiring. Could this be possible in chipsets of different operations, a series or parallel circuit? I want a giant graphics card with many chips and a heat sync made for an industrial electric purpose.