[Request] How to get XP x64 installed onto an NVMe SSD?

@fraz
As you may have already realized, I have customized the title of this thread to open it for other users with the same problem, but another mainboard/chipset.
Our Forum member schtrom has customized the OFA NVMe driver v1.5.0.0 to optimize it for the OS Windows Server 2003 x86 and got this 32bit OS running and booting fine off an NVMe SSD, but according to his own statement he hasn’t tested the 64bit NVMe driver with Windows XP x64. This may be the reason why he hasn’t yet replied to this thread.
Notes:
1. There are big functional differences between the 32bit and the 64bit variant of Windows XP.
2. Contrary to the 32bit variant Microsoft finished the development of Windows XP x64 before it was really “ready” for the users. Even the latest available XP x64 SP2 doesn’t run as stable as the 32bit OS variant.

dear fernando ,
late response due to hope of someone offering a solution. hoping not to violate rules for posting links I found this but my system does not work as described .
h**ps://msfn.org/board/topic/178182-xp-pro-x64-os-boot-nvme/

I think its a driver problem , but to evaluate is beyond my capabilities. Maybe some reads this and has an idea .

to 2nd : xp 64 not to be stable I cannot confirm. Mine system is stable as a rock .