[Request] HowTo RollBack to an older HP Insyde BIOS

i jus stumbled apon SREP GitHub - SmokelessCPUv2/SmokelessRuntimeEFIPatcher: A Simple Tool to patch EFI Modules at Runtime. Does anyone know how to use it? i cant seem to understand the instructions.

I check this tool before. Lenovo has less protection on their bios, I was able to change variables with no issue. So possible on lenovo device but not possible on HP. The protection and verification will prevent you from doing anything.

damn thats a shame,got my hopes up,:smiling_face_with_tear:

yall got any idea on how to control my fans? Like is there a way to create custom fan curves? Cuz my fans ramp up only after it reaches very high temps. If i could make them do that a bit earlier it would be nice.

@Sweet_Kitten Hello, I am using HP Omen 16 and I want to downgrade my bios version from f.22 to f.20. I read the above conversations but it seemed too complicated. I did not try to do it myself to avoid damaging my computer. Can you please help me when you have time?

Sorry, cannot help. The above solution is for Insyde bios. Not applicable for Omen, Aptio is preinstalled for this series.

Is there no way to downgrade the bios version for the omen series?

There is a way. An obvious one. Go to a repair shop and ask for reflash.
I don’t know any other.

is it possible to enable xmp if the option is hidden?