[Request] HP ProDesk 400 G1 Mini BIOS options unlock/unhide

Hello,

I successfully used the UBU-Tool to extract the Setup Forms. But I need some help to unhide/activate some of the options I found inside the BIOS:

a) show slot-specific PCIe ASPM settings (and global ASPM Support setting)
b) show DDR3L/none-L options to change module voltage away from "auto" @1.5Volt
c) remove TDP Lock currently fixed at 35Watt and enable "Package power limit" unlock option
d) change Fan Idle Mode (0x64C7E) default/first step to a lower idle value (currently step 0 is @1000rpm) or OFF option.

It looks like all the stuff is in the Setup, but hidden in the running BIOS. I used AMIBCP 4.55.0070 so far, but the Forms do not load in it, lots of empty slots.

amibcp.png

Please have a look, I attach the BIOS and setup_extr.txt

Thank you,

f-s-e

setup_extr.txt (1.53 MB)

BIL_0228.zip (3.95 MB)

For this BIOS, best to ask for “Unlocked” BIOS at BIOS-mods.com forum, instead of revealing single settings here or there
Most you want would be in hidden Advanced menu anyway not the Advanced you currently see (so can’t be enabled to be visible like you think

Thanks, I give it a try!

OK, if you end up not getting any help, let me know. There is another user here wanting same BIOS unlocked, and he has programmer, but I told him same.
I think I may know where to unlock but not 100% sure, so that leaves possibility of 3-4 or maybe more bricked BIOS tested before correct edit position is located.
This is why I felt better to ask Insyde BIOS pros over at BIOS-mods first, because if they will help then it will be much easier to find solution without having to test a set of BIOS that may brick before I find correct edit.

I hate Insyde BIOS, some I can do, some are easy, and some are tough and I can’t figure it out, this is one of the latter but with trial/error I’m sure I can do if need-be eventually.

Looking for an help about this issue, I have HP Prodesk 400 G1, I was updating bios in windows 10 and then had PC ran into a problem and pc frozed, As expected upon restart it was just beeping with no display and cpu fan was going crazy, I downloaded latest bios from hp website and flashed in board using asprogramer. but now I have a problem about information missing. I don’t get any message when powering on but when enter in bios the some information is missing there, this impact for downloading driver from HP as it doesn’t recognize pc.

I have attached bios bin and missing information details can someone please update this bios image if possible and i can re-flash it on board. Many Thanks

HP Prodesk 400 G1.rar (5.8 MB)