[Request] HP victus 15 bios mod AMI flash

Hi! i have victus by HP gaming laptop 15-fa1094tx intel core i5-12450H (intel generation 12), i want to flash my modded bios but it failed on signature check, i use AFUWIN and AFUEFI to flash and if im try to execute “afuwinx64.exe mod.rom /B /P /K” it display an error like this:“error 46:problem getting flash information”.i use fptw64 for intel me 16.0 alder lake but it display an error "Error 167: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash access.
Please contact the target system BIOS vendor for an option to disable
Protected Range Registers.

FPT Operation Failed." i already disable all bios protection “bios lock, rtc memory lock ,lock pch sideband access,me FW image reflash,bios guard, FPRR” and enable “force unlock all gpio pads”.

As far as I know, you have to flash that modified bios with an external programmer like CH341A.

i know, but i try to find other solution like, disable HP bios update signature check or disable bios protection

Seems not possible from HP bioses since 2015/16, CH341A has been the only option with an increase rate of failure on some models.