[Request] Intel(R) UHD Graphics (No Number) for Windows 7 x64

So, I got Windows 7 to work on my Laptop by fixing ACPI BSOD, but I can’t somehow get graphics drivers to work, so… are there any modded drivers for this iGPU to work on Windows 7? I tried everything to get it working but I just can’t.

-Specs-

Laptop Model: Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 (15IMH05)
Main OS: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019
iGPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics (No Number)
dGPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650
CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-10300H
RAM: 8GB DDR4

If you either know where to get Modded Drivers or How to get it working, let me know,

Sincerely, Eddie

Would you mind linking to the ACPI.sys you used? I have a Lenovo ideapad 3-15ITL6 and I cannot seem to get past the ACPI A5 BSOD no matter what ACPI.sys mod I use. Thanks in advance for your help!

Sure thing!

This is where I got Patched ACPI.sys from.

Thank you so much for this! I’ll try this out and get back to you on what happens.

Unfortunately, either this or UEFI7 did not work. I used a modified Windows 7 ISO that uses 8.1’s WinPE for the 1st half, so that part goes off without a hitch. Before part 2, I boot back into the media and put UEFI7 on the EFI partition and then swapped out the acpi.sys for the one you linked and then rebooted. The Windows logo shows and tries to form, but it goes to a black screen and restarts. I press F8 to disable Driver Signature Enforcement and still the same. I then press it again to Disable automatic restart on system failure and it just freezes at the Windows logo. When I used @George_King’s mod over at wincert, a BSOD would briefly flash by (requiring a video to see that it was in fact the A5 BSOD) after I disabled the driver signature enforcement; If I did not, it would complain about the signature.

With this one, if I do not hit F8, it does not complain about its signature being invalid and tries to load win7, but goes to the black screen and restarts. If I do press F8, same thing. This could be an issue with UEFI7 that could in fact be solvable by trying Flashbootpro’s version of bootx64, but I’m not sure if I saved it or not when someone gave it to me a while back (You normally have to pay to get it I believe).

EDIT: I do have a vanilla Windows 7 ISO that uses the normal Win7 PE instead of 8.1’s, as in, I will get the A5 BSOD on the first part (before I can even access WinPE). I will try this acpi.sys integrated with the vanilla Windows 7 ISO and see what happens.

By the way, This topic is all about modded drivers for my iGPU, not ACPI

Capture61
Capture62

Forgot to add pictures so here it is

Capture15

Sorry, forgot to add picture of my iGPU code or something

I found this on my HDD, and it has your ID. Can you try it?

Sure, I’ll try it out

I tried it and it did install, but it returns as Error Code 43 upon rebooting so it doesn’t work unfortunately. Thanks for letting me know though.

Try unsigned driver mode just in case