[Request] Intel Serial IO Drivers for Cherry Trail Z8300 (Pipo W9)

Hi, looking for original Intel Serial IO (GPIO + I2C + SPI + UART) 604.10146.2653.390 and 604.10146.2657.947 .cab/.exe for Atom Z8300. Catalog and Softpedia are dead. Anyone have a working mirror or backup? Thanks!

Edit by Fernando: Thread moved into the “Other Drivers” Category and title shortened

@Jemsix
Welcome to the Win-Raid Forum!
It may be a good idea to add the in-use or desired Operating System within your initial post.
Good luck!

Sure! Nice to meet you Fernando and thanks for your kind answer…

Well, I have an old Pipo-W9 laptop with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC installed..

Previously there was Linux Lubuntu but it was a real nightmare! Freeze every 10-15 minutes…

So, I decided to try a lighter and different solution switching to Windows 10…

Now, it seems way better but I have no audio and the trackpad Is not very responsive… Sometimes it drags instead of moving, it makes selection randomly… Making a mess!

I know that this laptop is cheap and I have no expectations, but it would be nice to use it “normally”.

Thank you for your help.

Jem

@Jemsix
I cannot help you. Please try to get the requested drivers >here<.
Good luck!

Thank you Fernando for the link you provided.

Unfortunately Intel removed a long list of drivers including the one I’m looking for..

Anyway, it’s a pleasure join WinRaid.

Have a nice day

Jem

Hi, I have a Miix 320-10ICR and all the latest drivers for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, including the Serial IO (GPIO, UART, I2C and SPI) drivers. I use Windows 8.1 Pro because it’s faster than Windows 10 IoT LTSC.

Download here : Collection