[Request] Intel Serial IO drivers for Windows 7 8th Gen Intel

Hi! I was wondering if anybody here knew how to get the Intel Serial IO drivers for 8th Generation Coffee Lake working under Windows 7 on my Dell Precision 7530. I simply modded the Skylake drivers to include my A368 and A369 device id’s and just simply installed them under Windows 8.1 from the DM and they work fine, giving me basic touchpad functionality.

However, when I did the exact same under Windows 7, I got a Code 31 error. Since these two devices do not work under Windows 7, it means the touchpad will not work under Windows 7. Even if we were to get these two devices working, we would then need one of the following devices to work:

1. ALPS Dell Touchpad: It uses newer devices compared to the 7 supported 7520, so that would most likely have to be modded to support them.

2. Backport I2CHID.sys from Windows 8.1: This driver is what allows the touchpad to work under Windows 8.1 without needing the Dell Touchpad driver. It may be easier to just backport this driver than to finagle the Dell Touchpad driver.

If the Serial IO drivers along with one of the two aforementioned drivers can be made to work under Windows 7, it would allow the touchpad to work and USB mouse could be gotten rid of. I’m hoping someone can help as I’m not the only one facing this issue as @whitebear also has the exact same laptop as me and also has Windows 7 installed on it. Thanks in advanced for anyone’s help!

Oh yeah, before I go, I should note that Intel-HID Event Filter driver (which does not have any affect on the usability of the Serial IO devices) also does not show up within 7’s DM unless I load modded DSDT tables (provided to me courtesy of kar1 over at MSFN) through Opencore. If you want me to share those files or just need anything else, please do let me know and I will share.