[Request] Intel VMD driver for DEV_9A0B on Win10 x64

Recently when i tried installing Windows 10 1507 on intel i3 11 gen CPU it asked vmd I gave it vmd and it told signature error so I disabled signature check after booting bsod it tell inaccessible boot can someone help me by making modified intel rst vmd driver so I can install windows 10 1507 please help me

Edit by Fernando: Thread moved into the correct Forum Category and title customized

Please post the HardwareIDs of your on-board Intel VMD Controller.

hardware ID : PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9A0B&SUBSYS_881D103C&REV_00

My HP BIOS does not allow me to disable VMD." modded Intel RST VMD driver (likely from the v18 or v19 series) that has been back-ported to Windows 8.1. Standard RST v13 drivers usually do not include the iaStorVD.sys file needed for VMD-enabled systems.Please help

Dont believe you’'ll find TGL VMD Win 8 drivers… but wait for Fernando POV.

The latest Intel VMD driver for this Controller is the 64bit Intel RST VMD driver v19.5.8.1059 WHQL for Win10-11 x64.
You can find the download link >here<.