[Request] Latest Intel ME for ASUS H170-PRO

I want for security reasons the latest intel ME firmware . I currently have version 11.8.55. (3 years old). I am running Windows 11 . The chipset and CPU is an intel H170 chipset with skylake CPU. Where can I download the latest version for the Asus H170-PRO motherboard ? I am currently using the one of the Asus website (3 years old).

Edit by Fernando: Thread title shortened

Me Analyzer (https://github.com/platomav/MEAnalyzer/releases)
Asus H170 PRO -> MEUpdateTool_11.8.55.3510_S.zip -> FW -> ME.bin -> 11.8.55.3510 -> Consumer H
Intel (Converged Security) Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware and Tools -> B1. (Converged Security) Management Engine - (CS)ME -> CSME 11.8 Consumer H D,A v11.8.86.3909

I noticed that there is only mention of Skylake-H , Kabylake etc in this file, but no Skylake S. I have a Skylake S (I5-6500 desktop model) CPU and motherboard ? Is it safe in this case to update to this new version ? In case it can be done : what is safest to do , via UEFI BIOS or via Windows ?

Its always hard to learn when people ignore shared good info and tools…if u read the guide, u would know that a tool is presented to correctly identify ur ME system (ME Analyser).
Ensure ur using latest bios from ASUS and as optional if not done yet the ASUS ME FW update (11.8.55.3510) in Windows.
Or straight to latest 11.8.86.3909 by the FWupdt tool as guide guidance.

Can anyone tell me which parameters I need to use with the FWUpdateCL tool ? If I do the update to the newest intel ME firmware for my motherboard ? I am not an expert and need some help to get the update done.

Home page -> section: How to update Engine firmware
"The basic usage is FWUpdLcl -allowsv -f update_file_name.bin for (CS)ME >= 7 or FWUpdLcl update_file_name.bin -generic for ME <= 6. Starting from CSME 12+, the main CSME firmware needs to be combined/stitched together with one or more IUPs first before initiating an update/downgrade procedure, as described below. You can see the entire supported parameters by displaying the utility’s help screen via FWUpdLcl -?. You can also see a few basic usage examples via FWUpdLcl -exp. Note that the name of the file to be flashed via FWUpdate does not matter."

I did it yesterday the update but I forgot the parameter "-allowsv " . so I wrote "FWUpdLCL -f INtel…BIN’. My computers still works after the update of the INTel ME (without using the paramter “-allowsv” . Does that mean that everything is ok, or is it better to use the parameter “-allowsv” ?

-allowsv = allow same version (required only if you are upgrading to the same version)