[Request] Looking for modded BIOS for Asrock H110M ITX

I’m looking for a modded BIOS for the Asrock H110M ITX so that it supports the i3 8100T. If anyone has one or can make one it would be much appreciated.

It may exist a user with such mod for this MB model… or the wait can be long or you may get lucky.
If you want to proceed with your own attempts, here’s some guides:

[GUIDE] Coffee Lake CPUs on Skylake and Kaby Lake motherboards - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

[GUIDE] Fixing HT for Coffee Lake CPUs on Skylake and Kaby Lake motherboards (Z170, Z270) - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

[TOOL] Easy automated Mod tool for Coffee Lake bios - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Any questions/issues regarding itch guide, post on the relevant thread, not here.
Good luck.

@dsanke has modded BIOS for this motherboard and also many other models. The original thread can be found here.

You can download the files by following the Baidu Netdisk link found in that thread.
For your convenience, I have attached the file below:

H110M-ITX(7.20)ROM.zip (6.1 MB)

2 Likes

Awesome Thanks

Do you know if its possible to flash an Asus H110i-Plus with a modded bios as I also see Dsanke has the modded bios for that board. Can it be flashed using EZ-Flash/From bios? My second question is do I need to blank any contacts for the i3 8100T? Thanks

Also can I flash the Asrock bios using Instant Flash? Or do I require a programmer? Sorry I’m new to this.

With reference to Section 5 (Flashing the Modified BIOS) in this LTT thread, chances are that you will need a programmer to flash the BIOS.