[Request] Maingear Vector Pro Ryzen 9 - AMI Bios

I have created a modified bios to enable some hidden menus. However my current bios wont allow for booting into Legacy and AFUWin gives me error 18 when trying to flash.

I have read through the stickies and am still struggling since I cannot get flashrom to boot.

Anyone have any experience, tips, magic tricks for me to try?

As usually… modern systems dont allow to flash mod files, as system protection the OEM/AMI Aptio V, so nothing new here.
U can take a little tour here but every system is different and and ur machine is not a common model: [Guide] How to flash a modded AMI UEFI BIOS
The use of this tools in OS environment is not advisable for this kind of operations and having backup/dumps of the current SPI is a MUST.
Backups/dumps can be made with several tools, in DOS, UEFI, OS, AMI, Intel FPT tool, SPI flasher.

By ur desciption detail used… u already know that any mod bios will work and dont break ur system OR u dont have any experience at all in this subject and very close to have a death system…

EDIT: Im sry but until u give me more proofs that u know and/or wot ur doing, im not gonna add anything else.

Yes I followed that thread. I cannot boot to legacy so FreeDos will not work. I have dumped the original rom.

I have the same laptop as you, the Vector Pro 17 inch Ryzen 9 5900HX 3070.

I’m currently working towards flashing a modded BIOS kind of how you are doing it, but I’m using an SPI programmer since I discovered that modifying the signature is complicated. If you want help, you can let me know.