[Request] Modded Gigabyte B365M Aorus Elite BIOS doesn\'t work

Greetings! how do you do? Hope you all are staying safe.
Recently, I bough a Gigabyte motherboard B365M Aorus Elite, QNCT processor and one memory module Killsre 8GB 2666Mhz.
However, I’m having trouble with it. It’s not working!
I spent all money I’ve left on this.
The seller on AliExpress, sent to me a modified BIOS,
I used it to replace the original Motherboard’s bios, but
it doesn’t work properly.
When I started the computer, the cpu fan rotates, just for a while,
Then, automatically restarts, and happens all over again.
I took a video about what’s going on to be more specific, so you can see for yourself.
Please, take a look at the video. It is on the text document attached. Your opinion will be much appreciated!
With gratitude!

Edit by Fernando: Thread title customized and specified

Links.txt (357 Bytes)

B365M AORUS ELITE-CF Aliexpress Seller Modified BIOS.bin.zip|attachment (5.58 MB)

@K9999 : Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
It would be a good idea to attach the original and the modded BIOS as *.ZIP files or post links to them.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Thank you for the tips! I really appreciate it!
I’m going to do that. I think I’m not allowed to post links, but, I can attach the original and modified BIOS!

Hi friend, as Fernando wrote, better to get more informations, so it needs the Firmware Backuped before the flashing (if you made i hope) and it would be nice to know which kinds of modifies you asked to him …
Regards

Hello, friend. I backed up the original firmware, and the oficial firmware can be also downloaded in the oficial site, from Gigabyte.
I wrote all the links on the text document attached to the thread.
I asked him just to make sure to do modifications that will be necessary to use QNCT cpu on my motherboard. But, for some reason, it’s not working.
All the needed information it is on the text document, attached to the thread.
Thank you for your interest.
And, if you have any further questions, please, let me know!

I keep the microcodes that came in the bios and make work

I make one bios mod for you, hope thar works fine

B365M AORUS ELITE-CF (danilo Modified BIOS).rar (5.4 MB)

Sorry, i write in portuquese, what i say is, i make an bios mod for you , i hope that works for you