(REQUEST) MSI 970A-G43 PLUS TPM 2.0 SUPPORT MOD

I’m waiting for the tpm 2.0 module, it will arrive soon and I’ll give you feedback soon.

It will probably not work, the motherboard only supports TPM1.2 unless you ask MSI for an updated bios file to support TPM2.0

TPM2.0 compatible list.xlsx (msi.com)

If you want to try a different approach, take your chance and try this:
2-in-1 reversible TPM 2.0 + 1.2 package, Module for MSI motherboards – authikey.com

I know that tpm converter, but it is too expensive, and you can get tpm1.2 module, which is minimal in win11. on the other hand, the bios mod mentioned in the previous post enables tpm version 2.0, unless it’s fake. Soon I will post if tpm2.0 really works as described in the bios mood.
thanks

Damm sir… what part you dont understand???
ITS NOT A MOD, the bios files were provided by the OEMs
ITS NOT anything FAKE, there was no mods done to the files regarding TPM.
Over_n_OUT

I apologize for the misunderstanding, but I know how to read well. the mod is based on the original.

The mod is based on the original Bios P2.16A date:01/22/2020
This bios don’t exist on net and was given by asrock to me, to fix the 1 ,2 ,3 and 4 below in change-log after pointed the bugs to them.

Change-log:

1)Fixed the code when the deep s4,s5 enabled in bios (motherboard no longer stuck at shutdown).
2)The PECI operating frequency has been set to 750 KHz from default 1500 khz to fix the eratta from Intel.
3)Provides selectable: @ option for echi hand off @ option for xchi hand off @ option for Link Training Timeout @ option for boot performance mode.
4)It supports tpm v2.0 (if you have a module) and hdd password.

You can read but you cant understand it… the file was mod in other components, NOT from TPM1.2 to TPM2.0, and yes its a mod BASED on the file given by ASROCK but the TPM2.0 support was done by ASROCK, NOT by this user, understood now?

@boombastik
Can you believe this… give him some of your words to finish this non-sense…unbelievable.

1 Like

understood, but I came to this post because one of my doubts was, even if the tpm2.0 module that I’m waiting for doesn’t work on asrock z97 anniversary, will I be able to downgrade the tpm2.0 module to tpm1. 2 infinion SLB9665TT2.0? Sorry for the English.

If it is for the asrock z97 aniverssary it will work.

1 Like

Can you tell if there is a difference between Asrock Pro3 and Asrick Anniversary? I flash asrock anniversary bios on asrick pro3 successfully.

-https://www.asrock.com/mb/intel/Z97%20Pro3/#BIOS
bios beta 2.32 supports tpm 2.0.

It is not compatible.

l have my MSI 970A-G43 PLUS TPM 2.0 module downgraded to 1.2 and working well with BIOS and Windows 11. Finally I get it with @maxdarksol attached link in this post

Yes its here on this thread (back in 2021), now you didnt reported back last time with successful operation on that, no you do.
So care to share with this new user with the same motherboard model, the steps required.

The only change was that I bought another TPM module, and I downgraded like he told me, current TPM module had compatible FW to made downgrade.
There are lots of TPM modules for different motherboard brand on Aliexpress, check correct pin configuration and make sure internal firmware to make possible downgrade (check @maxdarksol link on this post and internal Readme.txt to get full support). Only some firmwares can be downgraded.

So just to clarify, you bought another 14pin TPM 2.0 module and was downgraded to 1.2 with a compatible firmware downgrade package, the Infineon one linked before by maxdarksol, correct? Thank you.

EDIT:
@Secret228
There you go… a solution presented to your motherboard model, by maxdarksol and snowind.

That’s it!

1 Like

I currently have Bios P2.16A date:01/22/2020 on asrock z97 pro3, and I’m going to try the tpm 2.0 module, if it doesn’t work I’ll rent downngrade to see if I’m lucky. Congratulations to the Winraid forum

Hello, i finally succeeded in tpm2.0 for asrock z97 anniversary thanks to winraid forum. I just needed mood bios and the tpm2.0 module, that’s all