[Request] MSI B550 Unify-X HPET and other settings

Hello, I have just received a B550 Unify-X, and I’d like to get some more control over this bios. I would like to be able to control or disable HPET.

I don’t exactly know if I am allowed to release this bios publicly, as this is already an internal OC bios sent from MSI’s labs. I can probably send link in PMs, but I’m not sure if that is allowed on these forums.

Also, if there is any way I can uncover information, bios settings, or control over tREFI, MRL (MaximumReadLatency), or other related settings, I would like to. Thank you for your help!

I have been cleared to release bios to the public. This is what I would like to have modified:
https://community.hwbot.org/topic/201652…bios-and-tools/

@Sparky_s_Adventure - If MSI are making/giving you this custom BIOS for OC, with high voltages allowed etc, why did you not ask them to also make all the things you wanted visible by default?
I don’t know what “other related settings” means, you will have to be a lot more specific about that. Also show me image or two (top to bottom) of that area of the BIOS where you would see this, so I can see what you already have visible.
For any BIOS image, please use F12 to screenshot to USB, then put in max compressed zip, thanks.

Also, what CPU model do you have? I ask because MSI AMD BIOS now contain a upper and lower area of the BIOS, that are CPU specific, and I’d rather edit just one area for your CPU type vs both

I’ll be using both 4350g and likely 5800x. I can get screenshots soon.
MSI is very busy, me not knowing Chinese doesn’t help with contacts haha.

@Lost_N_BIOS

Can I join the request to get a modded BIOS?

I’m using a 5950x.

Thanks!

I would also post more details with screenshots and links but I still can’t since that was the 1st post, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

Those are the options I’d like to see unhide:

- Relaxed EDC Throttling
- CPU VDDP
- AMD CBS and PSP menus

@Sparky_s_Adventure shared some BIOS roms

There are 2 engineering releases with both AMD CBS and PSP menus available:

The BIOS I’d like to see modded is the latest A10T based on AGESA 1.2.0.0:

I’ll post next the links as from the 4th post I should be allowed