[Request] MSI Z170A-S02 (MS-7998) Bios unlock spread

I would like to be able to change RFI Spread Spectrum, Pcie Pll SSC and Intel ICC spread to see if it helps with an electricity problem.
Any help would be really appriciated i attached the bios dump.

biosreg.rar (5.62 MB)

Search for motherboard unlocks/mod using IFRextract/HEX edit variables/strings.
IFR extract and AMIBCP r tools that u can use on ur own without performing any modifications and see wot options bios contains and possible mod/edit available on it.

EDIT: Well… ur the one that came here with a specific problem about “electricity”… so its means that u already read elsewhere wot u need.
Now that u found the items in bios ull have to check wot is visible or not in current bios interface as it is now in the machine and change them in AMIBCP from Default to User or HEX edit the variables.
Do not touch Values, only the access type. If its Aptio V best to use IFR method.

[[File:Skärmklipp3211132.PNG]] ive found some of the spread options through amibcp and SCEWIN but dont know how to change bios, and im not entierly sure which one to change to what value to get full spread percent and things like that.

so if i wanted to change spread percent for example i change the access/use from default to user and it should work? ive checked and those dont show up in bios. sorry if it seemed like i was rude im just really clueless about these sorts of things, no idea what hex edit means or ifrextract. and what does IFR method mean?

so if i wanted to change spread percent for example i change the access/use from default to user and it should work? ive checked and those dont show up in bios. sorry if it seemed like i was rude im just really clueless about these sorts of things, no idea what hex edit means or ifrextract. and what does IFR method mean?