[Request] Need help with clearing ME EliteBook 660 G11 (X8V)

Help me please :slight_smile: I am trying to bring it back to life after replacing CPU

I also tried to build with the same configuration, but with an older ME, the laptop won’t start. Just a cyclic reboot.

And whats the content of this IC?

I Have no idea. There is some Cortex-M instructions inside. Maybe EC Firmware? Or some recovery program for usb flash?

Try it with decomposed ME sub partition from the 01.01.07 Rev.A HP file…by the way what happened to the system to need a cpu replacement and what model now on it?
Was this soldering work done by you or tech repair shop?

Already did… Same error.
Also tried with 01010400 (it has 18.0.5). Success, but no boot. I also took the BIOS Region from there. It’s all the same. The old BIOS has a ME size of 7 megabytes, but when I decompress ME from the System Update Image, it turns out to be 11 megabytes. Strange…

I replaced the CPU because the PCH exploded. It happens to intel sometimes…
The new CPU is Q47W instead of SRN6E (should be similar)
I soldered it on my own (I always solder on my own)