[Request] NVMe BIOS mod for Gigabyte GA-B85M-DS3H

GOOD AFTERNOON, I NEED MODIFIED BIOS UPDATE FOR M2 NVME GYGABYTE B85M-DS3H (REV. 3.0) ADAPTER FOR PCI EXPRESS, I CURRENTLY HAVE VERSION F3, UPDATE FROM F2 TO F3, FROM THE GYGABYTE PAGE.

Edit by Fernando: Thread moved into the “BIOS Modding Requests” Sub-Forum and thread title specified

@AlonsoPeralta : Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
Please attach the BIOS you want to get modified as *.ZIP or *.RAR archive and stop capitalizing your complete text.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Sorry Fernando, please help me with modifying the BIOS update for Nvme M2.

mb_bios_ga-b85m-ds3h_v3.x_f3.zip (2.93 MB)

@AlonsoPeralta : Since I don’t have the time to modify the mainboard BIOS for all users, who want to boot off their NVMe SSD, but use a natively not supported mainboard, I have written >this< step-by-step guide. I generally do not offer modded BIOSes on request. So I recommend to try the BIOS modification yourself by following my guide.
By the way - the insertion of the NvmExpressDxe_Small.ffs into your attached BIOS works fine by using the AMI Aptio MMTool v4.50. I just have tested it.
Good luck!

Please I can not perform the BIOS modification, please help me with the update.

Ur RISK ONLY, and dont ask a successful way or how to flash, theres plenty information on the forum to read and learn.

NVMe MOD GA-B85M-DS3H 3.x F3

EDIT: Ur country restrictions, use TOR browser

1 Like

@MeatWar It does not allow me to download, please you can attach to the message the file, pleaseIt does not allow me to download, please can you attach the file to the message, please.

Thank you very much, at last I managed to install the Windows 10 Pro, the BIOS update was a success, Thanks for the help.

Finally i’ve found this thread

Hellou, sorry for my english.
My name is Esteban.
I need NVMe BIOS mod for Gigabyte GA-B85M-DS3H
I can’t get NVMe MOD GA-B85M-DS3H 3.x F3 because it said "File does not exist on this server "
Please, it does not allow me to download, please you can attach to the message the file, pleaseIt does not allow me to download, please can you attach the file to the message, please.
Thanks for the help.

Here u go:
B85MD3H3Mod.rar (2.8 MB)

Thank you Mr Koekieezz. You are a good boy. Quise decir “un amigo”.
Sorry but F3 it is not my release.
My Bios is now release F5. → :frowning:
It is → ga-b85m-ds3h_f5 —> but i can not upload here.
¿ Think you the F3 serial that you gently send me is good for me ?
Thank you very much.

This one is taken from here

Rev 3.0 got bios F3 as its latest, rev 2.0 FF as its latest, and F8 is the latest for rev 1.1

Im not sure which are yours truly. i only read that you say you have the rev 3.0 ver so yeah i use F3 ones…

Thanks you, again.
The answer is Rev 1.1 and the latest is F8

here u go:
NVMe Mod rev 1.1.rar (4.7 MB)