[REQUEST] Nvme Bios Mod for Gigabyte h87m-hd3

Hi guys am new here and I have a 4th gen motherboard which doesn’t support nvme Gigabyte h87m-hd3 i was hoping i could get help with a modded bios of Gigabyte H87m-hd3 thank you.

https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/BIOS/mb_bios_ga-h87m-hd3_f10.zip?v=8cc44e0c2d74cd16d57cd748af6eb390
This is the link to the original bios

Guide to mod and flash here:

[HowTo] Get full NVMe support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS - Special Topics / NVMe Support for old Systems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

[Guide] How to flash a modded AMI UEFI BIOS - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

EDIT: Months???.. damm, this is a very popular subject around the web. Its an easy mod, but do need reading to understand it.
You can share the mod file for verification, before the flash.

EDIT: Try it, nothing to be scared of, the guide is well elaborated. MMtool as primary method, UEFI tool as secondary and/or as pad-file checker, but all is to read.

These Gigabyte 8 series bioses usually must use the NvmExpressDxe_Small.ffs module.

Thank you let me try but am not really good at this that’s why i thought i could get it here it’s been months looking for solutions without success, but let me try.

Yeah it’s been months so my friend referred me to this forum because he managed to find one for his Asus motherboard here.

Here u go:
Mods.rar (6.5 MB)

Safe to flash: Small.F10

With NvmExpressDXE_5.ffs + Samsung_M2_DXE: .F11

.F12 = F11 but with 07 mcode (haswell all core boost same as x1 boost bug, delete or rename both mcupdate_genuineintel.dll), not recommended to flash unless you want to experiment. DWYOR

Thank you let me try @Koekieezz

1 Like

@Koekieezz sorry should i rename the one labelled small or jus flash it like that?

just flash it, as long as bios recognize it

Thank you it worked :pray::+1::+1: @Koekieezz

1 Like