[Request] NVMe Support for ASRock H61M VG3 BIOS

Hi, I’m Geonerge. can you help me? I purchased an Nvme adapter for my 1x pc. but my motherboard won’t boot windows. Could you help me with the elaboration of a modified bios?

Edit by Fernando: Thread moved into the better matching “BIOS Modding Requests” section and thread title translated/customized

Here, follow the guide and start working on it: [HowTo] Get full NVMe support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS - Special Topics / NVMe Support for old Systems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Here u go :smiley:

Please confirm if its working. To install on nvme ssd, it would be adviced to disable CSM on the bios, and if it booted without CSM, then proceed install the windows.

H61MVG31.rar (2.8 MB)

2 Likes

Negative, wait it takes 8 days to get a programmer. The bios was damaged but I already restored it to the original, what next?

Following the guide previously mentioned and do it yourself…simple.

the one i sent you didn’t work?

1 Like

Yes friend. Thank you very much. You do a great job congratulations for your great work and thank you very much everything went well

so the bios i sent to you worked? you did flash it via instant flash or fpt from dos? kinda confused right here.

Thank you! The modified BIOS works properly. You helped me. :grinning:

1 Like